Hello Teachey Tiger Families!
I am so excited to be joining the Teachey Elementary team and honored to be serving as your principal! Prior to my arrival at Teachey, I heard great things about the dedication of our staff and the support of our families and community – all of which I have found to be true. Teachey has many points of pride! My goal, as principal, is to continue to cultivate a culture of high expectations for all students and for ourselves, as educators, while also providing students with a memorable and exciting elementary school experience.
A little about me:
• Originally from Erie, Pennsylvania and have lived in NC for the last 11 years.
• Earned Bachelor of Secondary Math Education from Niagara University (NY) and Master of Secondary Math Education from Bowling Green State University (OH).
• Taught high school math in Guilford County and at Asheboro High School.
• Completed the Principal Fellows Program, where I interned at Foust Elementary in Guilford County, and earned Master of School Administration from UNCG in 2015.
• Spent the last three years as assistant principal at Charles W. McCrary Elementary.
• My husband (Brian) and I have three kids (5, 3 and 10 months) that keep us on our toes.
• In my free time I like to….revel in free time!
If I can be of any assistance you, please feel free to reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 336-625-4163. I look forward to getting to know you and your student and sharing this wonderful journey together!