Hello Lindley Park students and families!
take some time to familiarize yourself with the website. There is a
great deal going on inside and outside of the classroom here at Lindley
Park and this venue is one of the many places you can find information.
Stay in the know by checking in often! Below are some fast facts about
me. I look forward to getting to know you! Let’s Go Leopards!
- I have a Bachelor's degree in Spanish with a concentration in Education from Elon University in NC as well as a Masters of School Administration from the University of NC at Greensboro.
- I am proud to be both a NC Teaching Fellow and a NC Principal Fellow.
- I've had a wide variety of experiences working with youth and adults.
- I taught high school Spanish, levels I-AP, at Asheboro High School in Asheboro, NC.
also sponsored the Student Government Association and have been
actively involved in the NCASC (North Carolina Association of Student
Councils) since 1996 serving on staff at summer leadership workshops and
hosting conventions for student leaders and club sponsors across the
- I was recognized as a national finalist for the Warren E. Shull High School Student Council Adviser of the Year Award in 2010.
- My work with student leaders opened the door for me to serve as a counselor at the Prudential Spirit of Community Awards in Washington, D.C. in 2011 and 2013. I thank the NASSP for the opportunity! It is a wonderful program that celebrates our nation's top student volunteers.
I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a part of the Lindley Park school family. We are committed to giving every student the high quality learning opportunities they will need to be successful, lifelong learners. This school is a wonderful place for both students and teachers to learn and grow together. I am passionate about helping students succeed in their classrooms and in their lives. Each one of them has something unique and wonderful to offer, and it is our job to help them find that "something" so that they become confident and productive adults.